Monday, November 3, 2008

Visual Studio 2008 Keyboard shortcuts

Many years ago, I was fortunate enough to have my mouse die on me, in the middle of a weekend of intense software development. Back then, I used the mouse for everything. So, without a mouse, I had to figure out shortcuts for things I would always use the mouse for. Over time, I became much faster on the computer using keyboard shortcuts, as opposed to grabbing the mouse to do some task. To keep up with that speed advantage, one needs a good list of keyboard shortcuts for the most common applications used. What better one to pick here, than Visual Studio 2008.



Print this one out in Landscape mode and hang it up on your wall.

Download the colored and grey-scaled images here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=e5f902a8-5bb5-4cc6-907e-472809749973&displaylang=en

No comments: